Recent

Author Topic: Google map with our locations on.  (Read 12062 times)

Offline Dougie - Motor Room

• think
  • Sub Lt
  • Dougie
Google map with our locations on.
« on: March 17, 2009, 11:12:31 AM »
Good day all.
This is the url for a Google map with placemarks with current whereabouts (work and home) of those of us that have agreed to have this shown.
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=113658821825450047805.0004654e3965354385675&z=4
Please PM me if you would like to be added to the map. I need a UK postcode, or place name for those abroad. If you would like a photo added, please email it to me. Video will be added soon for those primo's that want that too.
If you have any problems with the map or need more assistance, let me know.
......and I hope that's the last serious, non-pi$$ taking post I make.
Cheers.
Dougie.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 11:33:41 AM by Dougie »

Offline Florrie

• think
  • Lieutenant
Re: Google map with our locations on.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 16:23:52 PM »
Hi mate,

Nice one mate, i knew you were the man for the job.

Can you add another pin for my home location in Rijeka Croatia please? Go on be a love

Flo

Offline Sharpy

• think
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 17:04:14 PM »
Looks good Dougie, grand job! We'll all be real pin ups soon (sorry, forgot, you already are  :P)
  • 1967 1st Commission Barrow

Offline Florrie

• think
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 17:11:29 PM »
Sharpy,

Can i suggest you put on your glasses mate and take another look at his ugly dish??

He could strip paint at 6 six feet with a puss like that. Now me and you mate thats a different story. Will we bring our better halves to our reunion? If so they will have to warn the girls that me, you and Karl Hartley will be there.
The poor girls dont stand a chance

Flo

Offline Dougie - Motor Room

• think
  • Sub Lt
  • Dougie
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 17:13:06 PM »
Flo Bo Jo
Which bloody Rijeka is it. Google maps comes back with 11 in Croatia. My Guess -
Rijeka, County of Primorje-Gorski kotar, Croatia
Is that the one?

Offline Florrie

• think
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2009, 17:27:37 PM »
Yes mate it is.

Rijeka means River in Croat and the city is still know as Fume pronounced fewmer by alot of the old folk and the Italians as they invaded the place with the Krauts during WW2.

Flo

Offline Sharpy

• think
  • Commander
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 17:39:21 PM »
Sharpy,

Can i suggest you put on your glasses mate and take another look at his ugly dish??

He could strip paint at 6 six feet with a puss like that. Now me and you mate thats a different story. Will we bring our better halves to our reunion? If so they will have to warn the girls that me, you and Karl Hartley will be there.
The poor girls dont stand a chance

Flo

Bringing mine, that's for sure. Am blind as a bat (as proved above) and the sat nav don't work on the zimmer frame anymore. The laptop crashes on the wheelchair (or I crash the laptop on the wheelchair) and Richard is being a tight arse with the crutches. Fook - does a FOb get nowt these days - what's the bloody world coming to? I asked him for hearing aids - daren't ask about an interpreter in case I get within earshot of you clankies. So, the wife is my strategic backup PLUS she is damned good at secreting the hard stuff into the hollow left leg when no one is watching! Anyway, she'll proove I got style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Florrie

• think
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2009, 17:49:07 PM »
I dont think mine would miss it either. She still cant believe people (animals) like us really exist and wants to meet some.

Flo

Offline Sharpy

• think
  • Commander
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2009, 17:53:33 PM »
She can talk to me parrot Flo - get more sense out of that! It's also a bit old now so shits all over so I'll have to ask Richard for a napkin. MORE EXPENSE!