Recent

Author Topic: Check your Mailbox  (Read 11941 times)

mattdeeps

Check your Mailbox
« on: April 18, 2009, 09:35:18 AM »
Gentlemen,

Within 1 week of joining this site you should receive an email from me with a membership form attached. Please in order to make sure you receive this in your mail box and not your spam or junk box add the following address to your address book.

memreg@hmsresolution.org.uk

Thank you for your time

Matt
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 14:29:02 PM by Chuck »

Offline Yogi

• Commander
  • Support our Charity Goals by donating.
    • Fannyside Mill
Re: Check your Mailbox
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 09:53:58 AM »
Crew Members, please follow up with the membership form and complete it as soon as possible.
A bit of back gound to new Crew Members, we had a catastrophic server crash a couple of montha ago and lost some 3 weeks of postings and new membership sign ups. The only way we could get in touch with the members affected was via the completed membership form.
Whilst we have adequate protection and several back ups we are always better to be safe. To that end the membership form is the bedrock of all the contact information between you and the Association.
Let me also reitterate that only the membership registrar, website manager and chairman has access to this information.
In 2014 I hope HMS Resolution Association earns the respect of all who come in contact with us.