Recent

Author Topic: Forum Rules ETC  (Read 10904 times)

Offline Chuck

• Website Manager
  • Administrator
  • Commander
  • Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I
    • HMSm Resolution
Forum Rules ETC
« on: March 17, 2009, 03:22:08 AM »
If you are new to forums and need some help with creating an account then please email the admin, richard@hmsresolution.org.uk

• When you do create an account please try to use either your nickname onboard or your real name, this is important as we dont wish to have false accounts created or have to change someones nick later as this creates more work for the moderators and admins, if we dont believe your genuine we will delete your account, you will then need to contact the website admin to get it reinstated.

• Ensure your email address is valid before submitting your account as you will receive an email to that account to confirm it is valid and activate your account.

• Once you have activated your account, login and fill in your profile details.

• Spend sometime browsing the forums reading the various topics, but please post a little about yourself in the "Who You Are" board, this jogs peoples memories of you and you maybe surprised at who is lurking in the bilges.

• Your email account will be added to the master mailing list, this is used for notifications and news both about the site and upcoming events.

• You will be sent via email a membership form, this must be filled in and returned asap, again this is to ensure that the crew can stay in contact even if this forum goes offline for any reason.

• Once you have signed up, please check your spambox in your email account as the forums posts tend to go there, please add *@hmsresolution.org.uk (the * allows all mail from the site into inbox) your safe filter or you may miss some important information.

If you have any problems at all then please email me richard@hmsresolution.org.uk

Thank you for reading this message and i hope you find who and what your looking for.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 19:36:46 PM by Chuck »
  • April 1982 - November 1990

Offline Chuck

• Website Manager
  • Administrator
  • Commander
    • HMSm Resolution
Re: Forum Rules ETC
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 17:35:20 PM »
Updated - 20/03/2009  ;D

Offline Florrie

• think
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 17:39:37 PM »
Nice one mate. I`m sure i`m not the only technophobe out there so it was good that you added that

Flo

Offline Chuck

• Website Manager
  • Administrator
  • Commander
    • HMSm Resolution
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 19:37:27 PM »
Update 17/04/09

Offline Yogi

• Commander
  • Support our Charity Goals by donating.
    • Fannyside Mill
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 19:50:52 PM »
Excellent guide now awaiting an influx of new members. :bravo:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 19:55:42 PM by Chuck »
In 2014 I hope HMS Resolution Association earns the respect of all who come in contact with us.

Offline Yogi

• Commander
  • Support our Charity Goals by donating.
    • Fannyside Mill
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 09:44:50 AM »
Quick reminder to new Crew Members to check their spamfolder. If you do not recieve any emails from the Association there must be something wrong because we send out the News Letter every fortnight.
Ipso Facto, If you do not recieve the News Letter there is something wrong.

:beg:
In 2014 I hope HMS Resolution Association earns the respect of all who come in contact with us.